To ensure compliance with standards of quality basic education by assessing, monitoring and evaluating the region and schools division
performances to inform decision making and guide policy directions in the region towards continuous improvement in the delivery of basic education.
- Manage the operationalization of the national assessment framework in the region and schools divisions by implementing processes and tools or developing them as needed.
- Oversee the implementation of the regional assessment program in the schools divisions
- Provide technical assistance to schools divisions in the utilization of national and regional assessment results for improving resource allocation and provision of intervention programs
b. Quality Assurance
- Manage a regional quality management system to ensure quality education planning, quality assured processes for program and project implementation and quality control of education outcomes across schools divisions
- Develop evaluative criteria and standards on the implementation of all education programs - instructional and non-instructional
- Quality assure the systems and processes in the region and schools divisions in compliance with standards and guidelines on:
- The establishment, operation, conversion, separation, integration, accreditation and management of both public and private schools and learning centers (LCs).
- In coordination with the FTA Division, the provision of technical assistance to the schools division offices
- Implementation of division-based INSET programs & other services of the NEAP in the Regions
- Compliance of the schools division offices to the staffing pattern set by the region
- Allocation and utilization of resources by the schools divisions
- Conduct research studies and policy reviews on regional standards and programs
DR. LUCMAN L. MANUPAC
OIC-Chief, Quality Assurance Division
Office of the Division Chief:
Basher O. Jamahali - Education Program Supervisor
Dr. Leonila A. Nuñeza - Education Program Supervisor
Edwin L. Dela Luna - Education Program Supervisor
Mary Daisy C. Garcia - Admin. Asst. II (CTI)
Domingo L. Pascual, Jr. - Admin. Asst. I
Regina DC. Arboleda - Administrative Aide I(CT)